Do you have a plan of action designed to achieve your business goals? How will you ensure your workforce is aligned to these objectives?
In its simplest form, a HR Strategy can be summed up in six words:
By sharing our expertise, we create a structured and joined-up framework of people processes, ensuring alignment with our clients’ business objectives and aspirations. This framework includes:
- Values and Behaviours – Setting out clearly expectations of the behaviours required from every employee.
- Workforce Planning – Linking business demands with resource requirements to ensure you have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Performance and Development – Creating and maintaining a high-performance culture.
- Reward and Recognition – The way your people are rewarded and recognised for their performance.
- Communication and Engagement – Ensuring everyone in your company receives clear and timely information and has a voice to feedback.
Have a read through our blog articles on HR Strategy, for more information
What People Want To Know
What is an HR Strategy?
A HR Strategy, or People Strategy, describes how you will build, develop and retain your workforce to achieve your business purpose and objectives.
Why do I need an HR Strategy?
An HR Strategy, with a supporting HR Plan or People Plan, will ensure your workforce is aligned with your business goals. It helps to ensure you have the right people, in the right place at the right time.
How do I create an HR Strategy?
Look at your business objectives and identify what you will need from your workforce to achieve these. Ensure you have and retain enough people, with the right skills to deliver what you need them to do.
Isn’t an HR Strategy just for a large organisation?
No matter what size, every organisation needs to consider how they will utilise their workforce to meet their business goals. An HR Strategy is simply that. Using your team to their best
Not what You're Looking for?
Our customers are also interested in:
Find Out More
What We've Written
Poor performance is a tricky issue to deal with in any workplace. It not only affects individual productivity but also impacts team morale...
A high performance culture is crucial for organisations that want to unlock their full potential. But what exactly is it, and how...
The Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Act 2023 received royal assent on 20th July and is due to come into effect next year. But do...